Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Flatter Your Man"

It's sad to say, but there was actually a time in my marriage when I was actually afraid to flatter my man.  I didn't want him to know how sexy I thought he was.  I didn't want him to think he could have any woman he wanted.  I wanted him to think that he was lucky to have me and that's all.

I didn't want my husband to have a big head.  Who wants that, right?  Wrong!  Listen... If you don't flatter your man you are opening yourself up to the possibility of some other woman doing that for you and him loving the way she is making him feel. 

It's okay to tell him how sexy he is.  It's okay to let him know how lucky you feel to have him.  Tell him!!  Even if he doesn't respond, he'll appreciate it.  Don't give those women a one up on you!

Sometimes we want to help our men be better and mature so bad, we don't even realize that to him we are becoming the woman that points out his flaws.  The nag... 

In the same way we want to uplift our children, we should be uplifting our men.  He needs to know how much you love an adore him.  That is what makes him stronger.

I speak from experience.  Do yourself a favor and flatter your man!

I just wanted to share this with you really quick....  :) 

Always wishing you success in Love and Life!

Monique ~Mo'Love~ Bradford~  Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...