Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The WifeyMommyPreneur Podcast - Episode 19: Make it easier to stay consistent in your online business NO MATTER WHAT!!

 



When it comes to how I show up on social media to grow my business, I have absolutely ZERO interest in being “perfect”, but I do have an interest in being PROFITABLE! Lol And that has a lot to do with consistency…

There is so much pressure to show up on social media often if we want to grow our audience and keep the audience we have while getting leads and sales for our business!

I want to show you how I've taken the pressure off of myself while still being able to consistently produce content for my audience.

For me it's all about options! lol. I have to have multiple platforms available to me so that no matter how I'm feeling, I am still able to show up. Wether it's in the form of a podcast, a YouTube video, a Facebook Live, a blog post or even a simple photo on Instagram.

I know that everyday is not the same for any of us and there will be days when I don't feel like brushing my teeth, let alone getting dressed up and doing my hair and makeup for a Live Video... so on those days, it's great to pick up my phone and record a podcast or to write a blog post and then share those pieces of content onto my social media platforms.

Easy Peasy right? :)

In this episode of The WifeyMommyPreneur Podcast I share how I’m able to easily show up for my audience in the online space NO MATTER WHAT and how you can do the same thing!
πŸŽ™️Listen in above or CLICK HERE to listen on Anchor.

Always wishing you Peace, Love, Prosperity and Many Blessings!

~Monique Marie Bradford
The WifeyMommyPreneur

1 comment:

  1. It’s DyceLus Oceano here :) Lol I appreciate your blog and honesty. This is very inspiring and I’m just now starting up my own blog here soon. Thanks for these gems πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ’₯⚡️ and all this Value.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...