Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Are you waking up to get TO IT or to simply get through it?

Let's Get It Girl LLC

So, for the past couple of months I stopped doing my positive affirmations.  I stopped keeping up with my morning success routine.  I stopped engaging with my mentors and go-getter, super inspiring friends and colleagues and I just did me. (Whatever that is...)

And what did I find out by doing that?  I found out that I MUST keep doing my positive affirmations.  I MUST keep up with my morning success routine and I MUST continually engage with my mentors and go-getter, super inspiring friends and colleagues!!  All of this is what helps me to be the best me.

The reason I stopped doing the things that made me feel alive and inspired is because I wanted to see if it REALLY made a difference.  Well... it makes a HUGE HUGE difference.

I made a quick video about it.... 

Check it out...

To your success,

Monique Marie Bradford
~The WifeyMommyPreneur 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...