Sunday, December 6, 2020

Psalm 91 Affirmations!

I woke up this morning with Psalm 91 on my heart.

I was thinking about how most of the people in the world today are feeling.  Many people are feeling uneasy or are struggling due to all of the mayhem taking place all over the world.

All I could think of was Psalm 91 and how good God is to his people.

My husband and I attended virtual Live Service this morning with Pastor Price Jr. from Crenshaw Christian Center.  Pastor spoke today about Daniel from the Bible.  He was talking about when David served as a counselor to the King and some of the others servants in the kingdom hated on him and his position and they had David thrown into the Lion's Den.  TO DIE!  They were so jealous of David that hey wanted him dead.

BUT GOD!!!

David served the Most High God.  The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  The God who created the heavens and the earth.  The God who gave his only begotten son so that whoever believes in him may have everlasting life...  And God saved David.  God had his Angels to cause the Lions mouths to stay shut so that no harm could come to David.

It's my belief that God is still in the business of protecting his people every single day, because God is the same... Yesterday, Today and Forever...

Check out the Psalm 91 pic I posted on my Instagram and my Facebook.



I also found some really great Psalm 91 Affirmations by Creflo Dollar.  Creflo recited these affirmations in a video, but I wrote them out for us!  :)

Psalm 91 Affirmations

1)   I declare that I will dwell in the shelter of the Most High God.

2)   I declare that I will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

3)   I declare that God is my refuge and my fortress.

4)   I declare that You are my God in whom I trust with great confidence in whom I may rely.

5)   I declare that God will rescue me from every trap and protect me from every disease. 

6)   I declare that I am covered and protected by his outstretched arms.

7)   I declare that God's faithful promises are my armor and my protection.

8)   I declare that I will not be afraid of the terrors of the night nor of the arrows that fly in the day.

9)   I declare that I will not dread any disease that stalks in the darkness or any disaster that strikes at mid-day.

10) I declare that because God is my refuge and the Almighty God of my home, no evil can befall me and no plague can come near my dwelling.

11) I declare that God has ordered his Angels to guard, defend and protect me and my house.

12) I declare that God's armies of heaven will keep me from falling.  I will walk unharmed and kick anything that is evil from my path.

13) I declare that because of God's love for me, I will call upon him and he will set me above all of my troubles, he will deliver me from all my fears and he will honor me with his presence and power.

14) I declare that he will reward me with long life and he will show me his salvation.

I hope that you find comfort in reading and declaring these words over your life.

Many Blessings to you and yours,

Monique Marie Bradford
~WifeyMommyPreneur

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...