Wednesday, December 2, 2020

WORD WEDNESDAY: Stormy Wellington's "Trapformations"




If you know me... You know that I am serious about words. The words we say can make us or break us. They can uplift someone or totally destroy someone's confidence. Words are so important!! My Coach, Stormy Wellington, who introduced me to Total Life Changes created something called, "TrapFormations". "TrapFormations" is a Stormy simply saying some powerful, positive affirmations to trap beats.

Here's her album on Youtube...

   

 Stormy's "TrapFormations" are very powerful. Below is her actual list of TrapFormations that you can make your own!



1. I will hear the voice of the Holy Spirit within


2. I will lead and not follow


3. I will create and not destroy


4. I am a force from God


5. I defy the odds 


6. I set new standards


7. I am the head and not the tail


8. I am above and not beneath. 


9. I am the lender not the borrower 


10. I am loved by God. 


11. I am chosen by God. 


12. I am protected by God. 


13. It's my season. 


14. It's my turn. 


15. I am healthy 


16. I am happy 


17. I am humble. 


18. I am wealthy 


19. I am strong. 


20. EVERYTHING IM SEEKING IS NOW SEEKING ME. 


21. I will never be broke another day in my life. 


22. I AM CREATED FOR GREATNESS 


23. I HAVE A PURPOSE


24. I WILL SUBMIT TO MY INNER SELF. 


25. I AM A CHAMPION 


No weapon formed against me shall prosper No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against me in judgement shall be condemned. every tongue that rises up against me in judgement shall be condemned!




So how do you feel after saying or reading those TrapFormations?  You should be feeling empowered and confident in not only you but in God and the work he is doing to you and through you.


If you didn't really read the TrapFormations, but you are looking to change your situation, please scroll right back up and treat yourself, don't cheat yourself.  You need this.  I need this. Stormy needs this, she still says these TrapFormations on a daily basis.  


If you really don't fell like reading then at least listen to the TrapFormations Album on Youtube above or you can even find it on Apple Music and Spotify.



Wishing you so much Peace, Prosperity and MANY BLESSINGS!
Monique Marie Bradford
~The WifeyMommyPreneur



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...