Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Ex Voodoo Sorcerer Was Dragged to Hell and Now Reveals Satan’s Tactics ...


OMG you guys!  I don't want to scare you with some of the scary stuff that I watch when I fall down the YouTube rabbit hole of "What the!?" lol

But on a real note... Yes.  I do believe that people experience super-natural encounters, especially when they practice spirituality.

I do believe in heaven and hell and I do believe that there is a God that created the heavens and earth and that he loves us so much that he sent his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life and that there is an advisory which is the devil that is destined for hell and wants to drag every one of God's creation that he can with him!

I do believe that the things we see and experience in the physical is a manifestation of what is taking place in the spiritual realm.  

I wake up everyday seeking God and standing in the authority that God has given me to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy as it is written in Luke 10:19.

I do believe that in the same way that I wake up seeking God, that there are others who wake up seeking Satan and working to execute his plan.

Welp... I found a video on YouTube entitled, "Ex Voodoo Sorcerer Was Dragged to Hell and  Now Reveals Satan’s Tactics ..."  and like any good soldier,  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get an insiders peek into the enemy's territory and so I watched it.  lol  All 1 hour, 57 minutes and 48 seconds of it!

And boy was it eye opening.  Especially when he started talking about the dangers of profanity!!  OMG!

If you follow The WifeyMommyPreneur Podcast, then you know that in one of my most recent episodes I talked about how I am working on eliminating profanity from my vocabulary.  

It is definitely a work in progress! LOL

The reason that I decided to stop cursing was because I just felt like it was time for me to elevate the way I speak.  And I just feel like curse words are unnecessary.  It's just something that I grew up hearing, which led me to do it too and now... I'm ready for a change :)

Anywho... In the video, the ex voodoo sorcerer said that curse words are not only words, but they are actually entities.  And so when you use profanity, you are actually calling on on name of certain evil entities and that he's encountered them while he was practicing voodoo.

When he said that, I was like, "Wow!  Crazy how I was led to watch this video after I felt something in my spirit saying that it's time to cut the profanity out!"

With all of that being said, if you want to check out the video I'm talking about, you'll find it down below.

I'd love to know what your thoughts are about profanity.  Is it something that you do often, on occasion or not at all?  

And if you do watch the video below, please let me know what you think about it!

Peace, Love, Blessings and Prosperity to you and yours in Jesus Name ❤️

Monique Marie Bradford
~The WifeyMommyPreneur


Ex Voodoo Sorcerer Was Dragged to Hell and  Now Reveals Satan’s Tactics ...
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡



Attraction Marketing System

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...