Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Here's To The Crazy Ones!

OMG!!  It's 3:56 AM and I'm wide awake reading, "Expert Secrets" by Russell Brunson, which you can get FREE by the way, all you have to pay for is shipping... Click Here to grab your Free Copy...

Anywho, I'm reading this book that I've had for years, but never actually sat down to read... and Russell shared a quote by Steve Jobs that I must share with you!

Here goes: 

"Here's to the crazy ones.  The misfits.  The rebels.  The troublemakers.  The round pegs in the square holes.  The ones who see things differently.  They're not fond of rules.  And they have to respect for the status quo.  You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify them or vilify them.  About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.  Because they change things.  They push the human race forward.  And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.  Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~Steve Jobs

Is that not the most amazing quote you have ever read!?!  I absolutely LOVE IT!  It's so true!!  If you truly believe that you can make a difference in this world and that you have the power to change things right from where you are with what you have available to you... YOU CAN!  And YOU WILL!  And YOU ARE!

And if you're crazy, you know exactly what I mean!  lol 

My question to you is, "Are you that crazy one?"  I know I am and I love it!

It's okay to be crazy enough to think you can actually make a difference in this world.  Better to be crazy than to be basic, right?  lol

If you could change anything in this world to make it a better place... What would you change?

If you could create something in this world to make it a better place... What would you create?

I'm curious to know.  Drop a comment below and share your thoughts.

Much Love, Peace, Prosperity and Blessings to you and yours!  I hope this inspired you today.  :)

Monique Marie Bradford
~The WifeyMommyPreneur





No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...