Monday, June 27, 2022

Whether it’s all good or all bad… Learn to shake it ALL off!!



Hello you beautiful HUMAN.  :)

So how are things shaking?  *Wink *Wink... Get it?  The title of my blog post is, "Whether it's all good or all bad... Learn to shake it ALL off!!" and I asked you, "How's it shaking?".... Get it?  LOL

Anywho, now that I've probably confused you with my corny joke... lol. Believe it or not, it can be very hard to shake things off emotionally.

Some of us are continually living a nightmare over and over because we haven't figured out how to shake off the hurt that we've experienced in this life.  And I get it.  It can be a HARD THING TO DO!!

The rest of us are spending too much time celebrating a win from months or years ago and are not making any new moves to further improve our lives and as a result we may seem delusional and are living life like a "has been".  If that makes any sense.

So which one are you?  

I have been guilty of both!  And one thing that I've learned is how to accept pain and accomplishment the exact same, which keeps me going.

I felt hurt and I feel like, "Okay, Great!  Not again... but this is life and it's bound to happen." The disappointment is bound to happen.  The struggles are bound to happen.  The pain is bound to happen.  

I accept the pain and choose to learn from it.  I choose to see where I was wrong... What I could have done better... How I will move forward in life from this point on.  What can I pass on to others to prevent them from having to go through what I did?  Or how can I help others get through while they're in it?

I accept people and situations for who and what they are and I learn from it.  

The same goes for when I accomplish something amazing.  I think, "Okay, Awesome!! I'm thankful, I'm grateful, I'm blessed!!  Now on to the next!"  lol Because every win brings us closer to the ultimate goal, which is really God's plan for our life.

One of my absolute favorite bible verses is: “'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. '” — Jeremiah 29:11.

And since my desire is for God's plan to prevail in my life, I know that every trial will be overcome and every win will lead to more wins.  Knowing that keeps me going.  And I hope that it does the same for you.

So whether it's all good or all bad, learning to shake it all off will keep you MOVING.  It's hard to move forward when you're holding on to stuff.

And growth and forward movement is what it's all about!

I talked about this in my latest WifeyMommyPreneur Podcast episode.  You can check it out above or click here to listen on Anchor FM.

Much Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings to you and yours, In Jesus Name!  
Amen.

Monique Marie Bradford
~The WifeyMommyPreneur



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...