Thursday, October 22, 2015

The more you learn about blogging, the worse you become at doing it!



There comes a time in every bloggers life when you wonder whether or not you're doing it right.

Who am I writing to?

Is my writing too broad?  Do I need to narrow down my target market?

Should I consider my readers to be a market or are they just people?

Do I need two separate blogs?  One for personal pleasure and one strictly for business?

SEO??  Or should I say, (Search Engine Optimization) and  Am I doing it right?

Yes.  I'll admit it... In order to have a successful blog you do have to have some basic knowledge of what it takes to get the best results.

But...  As a matter of fact, (Capital) > BUT!

If you started out loving being a blogger and now you're completely lost from information overload and are afraid to blog for fear of doing it wrong, it's time to go back to the basics.

You'd be surprised how writing without an agenda will, in fact, give you better results and you'll
love blogging again!

Isn't that what it's all about anyhow?

Didn't you start out blogging simply because you wanted to share something with the world?

I know I did!

Don't get me wrong...

I went through the, "I'm not posting anything on my blog unless it's expert advice!" phase.

And guess what?

I guess I didn't have any expert advice to give, because I completely abandoned my blog for months at a time!

I lost my passion for blogging for a while, because I began blogging for profit instead of blogging for the love of blogging.

Big mistake!

Not only do you loose your loyal readers, because they can sense that something has changed in your writing or lack of, but you also loose a bit of your credibility, which is major in the blogging world.

Don't let all of the, "If you're going to do it, do it right or don't do it at all" messages out there stop you from doing what you love or have a desire to do.

Just do it!

The rest will fall into place.  You will be happier and your readers will love you for it!

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings!

Monique Mo'Love Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur


Want to read more of my blog posts? Click Here to return to the homepage.  :)

Thanks for reading!
P.S. I love comments so be sure to drop me one below!  
Come on... Make my day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...