KRS-One 5th dimension Explained

Wow!  It's been a long time since I blogged.

I've been going back and forth on whether or not blogger is a "good enough" platform to use since everyone is always raving about WordPress.

I have decided to stick with what I know and love and it's blogger.

Better to get my thoughts out then to keep them in while I work on a whole new blog on a platform I know nothing about.

Anywho....

I have been doing A LOT of soul searching lately and that is why I have been MIA.

Speaking of Soul... :)

I want to share this video with you below.

KRS-One does a whole demonstration about the true essence of who we are.  If you haven't seen this video you will definitely  have a clearer understanding of how our 3 part being operates...

Mind, Body and In particular "Soul".

Make sure to leave me a comment after you have watched this video and let me know what you think.

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings!

Monique Marie Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance Of Kegel Exercises, What Ben Wa Balls Are, and How To Use Them

Facebook "Fight Against Child Abuse" Movement

LinkWithin: Related Post Widget For Your Blog