Saturday, December 17, 2011

Middle of the night/morning devotional.


I will meditate on your precepts and have respect to your ways [the paths of life marked out by your law]. I will delight myself in your statutes; I will not forget your word. Deal bountifully with your servent, that I may live; and I will observe your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it]. Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.

Psalm 119:15-18 (Amp)

*I'm working late as usual.  Snacking on the word of God....  Delish!  ...and healthy :)*
Mo'Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...