Saturday, December 17, 2011

Prayer Of Hope Through The Holy Spirit


LORD, Your Word says:
The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
I pray that You would help me Lord, to serve Christ in these things, so that
I may remain acceptable to You God, and approved of men.
Thank you, that through patience and comfort of the scriptures, I have hope.
And now thank You Lord, the God of Hope, for filling me with all joy and peace in believing,
that I may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
I thank you for these things In Jesus Name, Amen.
– Romans 14:17-18, 15:4,13

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...