Monday, October 22, 2012

Opportunity is missed by most people...


Here are some positive work affirmations!  
The Bible says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit." (Proverbs 18:21 NKJV)  (What kind of fruit are you producing?)



*I AM respected by everyone in my work environment.
*I AM acknowledged for all of my Good efforts at work.
*I Love and enjoy my work and I receive the perfect pay.
*Divine Guidance causes me to do an exceptional job.
*I AM a success magnet at work.
*My employer recognizes my hard work and gives me a huge raise.
*Everyday, I wake up and go to the best job in the world.
*I know my calling and the work I AM supposed to do in my Life.
*The type of work I do is miraculously in complete demand.
*I have created the perfect business for myself and my pay is overwhelming.


Now that's what I'm talking about!  ....Literally!

:)

Monique Bradford  ~The WifeyMommyPreneur~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...