Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Let God Lead You In Business

 
What a day, what a day and it's still going.  I had the opportunity to make it onto a webinar with Mia Davies, a successful internet business entrepreneur and wonderful woman with a heart for God.

Her webinar was entitled, "Discover How To Turn Your Business Into The Mission Field God Intended It To Be."  I would have known nothing about this webinar had I not been on Facebook this morning between taking customer calls for some of my corporate clients.

I truly believe that God wanted me to be a part of her webinar because I have been praying for God to lead me in my online marketing as well as my network marketing business and that is exactly what Mia talked about today.

I also learned that In-N-Out Burger is a christian company, which I had not idea about.  I actually ate at In-N-Out Burger last night and posted the picture of my meal in Instagram.

  What I didn't add in the picture was he fact that In-N-Out Burger has bible verses written on their cups and burger wrappers.
 Who would have known!?

You have to know that I was so excited about the fact that the owners of this company are sharing the word of god while sharing the worlds greatest burgers, fries and shakes!  :)  Let this be inspiration for you as well to know that you can prosper and succeed in business while serving God too!

We do not have to leave God out of business in order to be successful or try to fit in.  He created us to stand out!

I am so excited to be led by God on a continuous basis.  He is directing my every step in all of my business endeavors and I am so grateful.

I'm not sure if or when Mia Davies will have another Live Webinar on the subject, but you can follow her on facebook HERE and visit her webiste http://miadavies.com

I'm off to do some coaching with my daughter to get her through some of her school lessons, but I want to encourage you all to continue to seek God in all you do, including your business endeavors.  He will lead you.  With him we have garaunteed success not only in business, but in life!

Much Love, Peace, and Prosperity to you and yours ALWAYS~

Monique Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...