Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ways To Stay Positive In A Negative Work Environment



I don't know about you, but I am one of those naturally happy people.

I have so much to be happy and thankful for and I love to pass on positive energy to others.

There is nothing more difficult for me, than having to work side by side with people who are utterly miserable and negative.

Lately I have been thinking of ways to remain positive even when others around me are not.

I ran across this video by Lisa Mohr of www.LisaMohr.com on youtube and it was right on time for me!

Lisa shares some great tips on how to stay positive in a negative work environment.  So if you're struggling with maintaining your happy on the job, this video is for you!

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings~~

Monique ~The WifeyMommyPreneur

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...