Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Inspiration: You are here for a purpose!


I'm up early this Monday Mornin' and I'm ready for another productive week!  This weeks Monday Inspiration is a quote...

"I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand.  Henceforth will I apply ALL of my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy." ~Og Mandino

Many times we like to downplay who we really are.  When really, we are all rock stars in our own right.  We each have a purpose and it's not for us to dumb it down.  Find what your purpose is and flaunt it!  

With that said, have a wonderful week and remember that your future is in YOUR hands!  Make yourself a good day, I know I will.  Xoxo

Always wishing you success in Love and Life,

Monique Bradford~  The WifeyMommyPreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...