Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Women In Business: STAY Hungry!


Well, it's Wednesday.  The weather is cool and I'm in the mood to cuddle :)  I had the most productive day yesterday.  I was on the phone all day with clients and prospects.  It was a the kind of day that any entrepreneur could appreciate!  Work.  We love to work.  Work is good, especially when you're working for yourself... Bring on the work!

I got a text this morning saying that the Passion Party I was supposed to be having this Saturday was cancelled.  There was a time when I would be bummed about this sort of thing.  But It's okay.  Sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles.  I shall not be discouraged!  I've been networking like crazy lately and I'm bound to bear some fruit for it!

I want to leave you all with this empowerment tip for women in business, shared by my friends Women's Empowerment Zone on Facebook.

EMPOWERMENT TIP FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS: The longer you retain a client or customer, be sure to appreciate them more instead of valuing them less. Demonstrate the same enthusiasm and desire to please that you showed when you were initially trying to gain them as a new client. Stay “hungry” in your business and always demonstrate value for your repeat clients and customers.


It's easy to be so focused on building our businesses that we don't take the time to appreciate those customers that are loyal to us.  While we're investing in office supplies, marketing materials and products, it wouldn't hurt to spend a little money on some thank you cards, birthday cards, ect. for your clients, prospects, the people who support you and your business and your business associates.  Remember that the most powerful form of marketing is word-of-mouth.  Keep your clients happy and they are sure to send business your way!


Always wishing you success in Love and Life,


Monique Bradford~  The WifeyMommyPreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...