I went on-line to read some of my favorite affirmations and I came across a new website that I will be visiting regularly from now on. It's http://happysomeone.com. I just love the positivity that exudes from this site! Pay a visit and you'll know what I'm talking about. I even followed the author, Ralph Quintero on Instagram. I like to keep positive things in my face all day.
Here are a few of the affirmations that I read from his post today...
"1. I attract success and prosperity with all of my ideas.
2. Success and achievement are natural outcomes for me.
3. Success and good fortune flow toward me in a river of abundance.
4. All of my thoughts, plans and ideas lead me straight to success.
5. Opportunities and advantages come with each door that I open.
6. The positive advantage is always mine.
7. Prosperity and success is my natural state of mind.
8. I ascend to the top.
9. I am an example of success and triumph.
10. I have a magnetic and dynamic personality.
11. My personality is radiant with confidence, certainty and optimism.
12. I have always more than enough money to meet my needs.
13. Unexpected money falls simply into my lap.
14. I attract only lucrative, enjoyable and beneficial circumstances.
15. I receive money just by thinking luxuriously.
16. When I open my mailbox, there’s always a check for me.
17. My attitude grows happier and healthier every single day.
18. I love and enjoy what I do.
19. I have created the perfect business for myself.
20. I wake up with the best job in the world."
You can read the rest of them here... http://happysomeone.com/80-affirmations-for-entrepreneurs/
He also shared this awesome video that I will add to my daily positive power sessions! Check it out...
Well I just wanted to share the positivity! :) I'm off to be productive.
Have a wonderful day!
Monique Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur