Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Positive Start! Positive Affirmations for Entrepreneurs



I woke up this morning and knew I needed some positive motivation.  I wanted to stay in bed and sleep the day away.  But if you don't work you don't eat!  This law especially applies to the entrepreneur.

I went on-line to read some of my favorite affirmations and I came across a new website that I will be visiting regularly from now on.  It's http://happysomeone.com.  I just love the positivity that exudes from this site!  Pay a visit and you'll know what I'm talking about.  I even followed the author, Ralph Quintero on Instagram.  I like to keep positive things in my face all day.

Here are a few of the affirmations that I read from his post today...

"1. I attract success and prosperity with all of my ideas.
2. Success and achievement are natural outcomes for me.
3. Success and good fortune flow toward me in a river of abundance.
4. All of my thoughts, plans and ideas lead me straight to success.
5. Opportunities and advantages come with each door that I open.
6. The positive advantage is always mine.
7. Prosperity and success is my natural state of mind.
8. I ascend to the top.
9. I am an example of success and triumph.
10. I have a magnetic and dynamic personality.
11. My personality is radiant with confidence, certainty and optimism.
12. I have always more than enough money to meet my needs.
13. Unexpected money falls simply into my lap.
14. I attract only lucrative, enjoyable and beneficial circumstances.
15. I receive money just by thinking luxuriously.
16. When I open my mailbox, there’s always a check for me.
17. My attitude grows happier and healthier every single day.
18. I love and enjoy what I do.
19. I have created the perfect business for myself.
20. I wake up with the best job in the world."

You can read the rest of them here...   http://happysomeone.com/80-affirmations-for-entrepreneurs/

He also shared this awesome video that I will add to my daily positive power sessions!  Check it out...



Well I just wanted to share the positivity!  :)  I'm off to be productive.

Have a wonderful day!

Be Blessed~

Monique Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...