Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Honest Avon "Foundation" Makeup Review from my Social Media Friend, "Aimee's Beauty Product Reviews"

Hey everyone!  :)  I hope you're having an awesome Wednesday!  I am!

Lunch has just arrived and I can't wait to digg in!


Oh yes!  It is wing wednesday and I got a free pizza, so no cooking for me today my friends!

Anyhow, I was going through some Avon product reviews and I wanted to share an honest review of Avon's Foundation Makeup from my friend Amiee.

After watching make sure to follow her on social media she does lot's of reviews. :)

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AimeesBeautyProductReviews

Instagram
Search @aims4ya

Twitter
Search @aims_4ya

Without further adieu, here is the review!  To order any of the products you see online, visit http://youravon.com/AvonGirlsRock



Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings~

Monique Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

Stress Relief Tip of the Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...