Sunday, October 5, 2014

Prayer to GIVE good customer service!


I found this prayer online and I had to share it.  It is not always easy to deal with customers, but the bottom line is, our customers make up our bottom line!

Read this when you need a pick me up.  Print it out and post it if you have to!  :)

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings~~

Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur
xoxo
 
Customer Care Prayer

Lord, I beg you, give me strength
With certain customers who talk at length.
Give me patience and the common sense
To listen while the customer vents.
Let me feel what they go through
So I can see their point of view.
Guide my words that what I say
Reaches them in a courteous way.

Open my ears that I may be led
To hear the message left unsaid.
Show me ways to build rapport
That lets them know we offer more.
Make me always show respect
And far exceed what they expect.

Remind me that service is but part of my role;
Customer care becomes the primary goal.
Help me to always live by this prayer
To prove to them I really care.
And at day's end, let me look back with pride
That I kept every customer satisfied.

Lord, help me remember that
When dealing with customers leaves me a wreck,
They are the ones who fund my pay check.

© Al Borowski, MEd, CSP, PP Pittsburgh PA  connectallthedots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...