Sunday, January 4, 2015

Back To Blogging Basics: How To Build A Blog Following



I have been driving myself crazy all week at attempting to create new blogs to market on.  I shared the pic above on all of my social media accounts to express my frustration!  Finally I came to one simple conclusion.  STICK WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

Why would I try to create more work for myself when I already have a blog with a following.  Now, yes... I have not been as active in the blogging community as I used to be and therefore I haven't gotten as much activity and feedback from my readers.  But that's okay.  All I have to do is get back to it.

I really needed some inspiration today to get me over my social media/blogging hump, so I went to YOUTUBE!

I started watching videos from one of my blogging mentors, Alex Beadon.  I originally went to her to figure out how to get more likes on my Facebook Fan Pages, then I started watching all kinds of stuff.

She took me right back to the blogging basics with the video below.  Check it out!



Anyhow.  If you're feeling overwhelmed like me.  Hopefully this video helped to calm you as well.

Until next time...

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings~

Monique Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...