Monday, January 5, 2015

Great Day, Elite Marketing Pro and How To Use Google Hangouts


Today has been a super fantastic, awesome and productive day!

School started for my daughter today and she woke up super early at 8:00 am (BY HERSELF!).  :)  She started her lessons at 9:00 am and was done by noon!  I am so proud of her.  She was proud of her too!  She was just excited that she could spend the rest of the day doing other things she enjoys.

I had an appointment at the hospital this morning to start volunteering in the surgery department and of course I was invited into the volunteer program!  I am so excited!!  More to come on that journey in later posts.  ;)

I have been sharing Elite Marketing Pro  all day via social media and I have been getting a great response.  Especially on Instagram.  I am really loving Instagram!

If you are looking to start an internet business I encourage you to take a look at what Elite Marketing Pro has to offer.  They have a system that works for you.  All you have to do is get eyeballs to your site.  Click Here for more info on that.

I also spent some time playing around with Google Hangouts today as you can see from the selfie below~ :)


I have been meaning to learn how to use google hangouts for a couple months now and I finally sat down and took a shot at it.  I would like to do a tutorial on how to use it as soon as I figure it all out, so hold me to that!  If you want a tutorial drop me a comment and let me know.  

But!  For those of you who want to know how to use Google Hangouts NOW!  :)  No worries...  Here is a great google hangouts tutorial video by Sue Soucy.  She's another awesome networker. 


Also, if you're on google + add me! Click Here to view my Google + profile.

Welp... Until next time~~

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings!

Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...