Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Entrepreneur's Push (Video Inspiration)


Those who decide to travel the path less traveled will have hardships that only others who've traveled the same path can understand.  As an entrepreneur, there are times when you need a little push, a little inspiration.  I should know.  There are times when I find myself desperate for something to inspire me.  Like today!

Since today is Sunday, I really didn't feel like working, so I lounged around the house.  While I was sitting on the couch watching "The Magic School Bus" with my daughter, which was rather enjoyable, all I could think about was marketing campaigns and orders that I had put in and deliveries that have been sent out and blog ideas and the list goes on and on.

And so to clear my mind, I politely excused myself from the couch and grabbed some magazines.  I subscribe to a lot of magazines to stay up on what's going on in business, network marketing, fashion, parenting and family fun.  I just knew that I would be inspired by some article or picture or something.  Nothing...  So I decided to jump on youtube.  And I found these videos...  They put a smile on my face and now, I share it with you hoping that it will do the same for you!

Always wishing you Health, Wealth and Wisdom!
Monique Bradford~  The WifeyMommyPreneur










No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...