Monday, January 23, 2012

I Found A Great Deal On A Crazy Day


Today has been a crazy day for me.  I just felt off today.  Plus, my daughter was just not happy that it was Monday.  She wanted to go to the park, but the weather was bad, so I guess she decided that she would just pretend that she didn't know anything today.  So, I spent most of our lesson time threatening to take away her computer time if she didn't get her work done.  Fun right?  Not!!

By the time we had finished all of her lessons, I was completely drained and wired at the same time, considering the 3 cups of coffee I drank.

To top it all off I'm in the process of learning HTML and Photoshop!  How exciting for a girl that just likes to have fun and ramble off about her day!  And guess who's teaching me?  My Husband!  So I have to be an A+ Student and give my undivided attention! (And I say that with a smile :)

Although it was "one of those days", I did find a great deal on JoyceMeyer.Org.  For a limited time she is giving away her 4-part audio series entitled, Confrontation "How to Gain Healing and Freedom When You Lovingly Confront"for your gift of ANY amount.

For Your Offer of Any Amount *



  • Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per household.
  • Additional copies may be purchased at regular price ($26).
  • Not to be combined with any other offer. No substitutions.
  • Offer valid for U.S. and Canada residents only.

  • The actual price of this series is $26.00, so depending on what you're led to give, that is an AWESOME deal!

    If you're a Jesus Freak like me, I suggest you jump on this offer ASAP, because it won't be around very long and she is a magnificent teacher of the word!

    Always wishing you success in Love and Life,

    Monique Bradford ~The "Frugal" WifeyMommyPreneur





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

    How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

    If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...