Friday, January 20, 2012

What SOPA Is in PLAIN English


So all this talk about SOPA has really got me stirred up.  I cannot imagine living without the freedom to say what I want and share what I want through one of my favorite forms of media... The internet!

For those of you who were like me, saying, "What the heck is SOPA?"  I want you to check this video out.....

This is how SOPA could effect what you've grown to love about the internet... FREEDOM!




And yes, I understand that there are some who abuse the internet for selfish gain, but why should everybody suffer for their bad actions?

If that's the case, then the government should be shut down or overthrown too, considering all of the corrupt politicians in office.  I mean, REALLY?!

This is absurd!

Okay... I'll stop my ranting now...

You clearly see where I stand on this issue.... What are your thoughts on this?  I'd love to know.

Monique Bradford ~The "ticked off" WifeyMommyPreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...