Thursday, January 26, 2012

So much going on... I Love IT!


I have been having such and inspired week!  So much has been going on!!

I posted my very first "Wordless Wendenday" entry yesterday, which feels like 2 days ago with the way I've been moving around.  That was fun!!   I look forward to doing that every week.

I have so much coming up here on the blog, it's ridiculous!

I'm not gonna say what to expect next week, just know that tomorrow is "Foodie Friday"!  I'll be posting the recipe and pictures of the Chicken Tamale Pie I baked on Tuesday.  It was so freaking good!!

Between my husband, my daughter and myself; we murdered that dish!  All of it was gone by morning.  I can't wait to share that recipe with you guys!

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night, I started working on a blog for one of my clothing designer friends on Facebook.  It is coming out so nice.  I'll be sure to share it with you when it's all ready.  Her designs are so  cute!  My daughter is her biggest fan.  You'll soon see why.

My husband is so AWESOME for helping me with the design and hooking up the graphics.  I just love him so much for that!  He is really teaching me this photoshop and html stuff.  I told you guys... he just rocks my world!!  I guess now, he can just add me to the team over at TherezMore2C Ent. (wink, wink)!

Also, last but not least...  I got a surprising message from a member of my upline? ...at Passion Parties? ...and I was told that I am still an active consultant?  Oh boy!  I'll share more with you about that later on.

Lot's of stuff coming up people... Stay tuned!!

Always wishing you success in Love and Life~

Monique Bradford ~The "Too Blessed To Be Stressed" WifeyMommyPreneur  -Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...