Sunday, July 6, 2014

How to Use "I-AM" To Create Your Life! (Law Of Attraction)



I AM That, I AM!

I have told others that God IS.  He said it himself when talking to Moses.  God, the creator said, "I AM That I AM!

The video below is very interesting…

Are we all one?  Are we all I AM?

While watching this video I started saying about all living things and people around me… I AM That, I AM!

I immediately felt a sense of connection with everything and everyone around me and I began to smile.  I was filled with Joy!

It feels good to be connected to others.  No one likes to feel like they are on the outside.

In order to be successful in business, life, relationships or anything, we all need to be able to make a connection with others.

Check out this video below~

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and many Blessings!



Monique Bradford~  The WifeyMommyPreneur  xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...