Sunday, July 20, 2014

Share the wealth: Video by SweetNibblets222 - How to use business appreciation to get more AVON Customers!



I'm all about sharing information.  There are so many wonderful people out there both online and offline sharing little tidbits of information for others to put to action.

I follow SweetNibblets222 on youtube.  She shares some really good videos on how to grow your business, with this one being "how to use business appreciation to get more AVON Customers."

It's a super easy task that I'm sure will get you in the door of many businesses in your area.  And that will get you more customers.

I am definitely going to give this a go this week and I'll be sure to update you with how it worked for me.

Check out the video below!

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings~

Monique Mo'Love Bradford ~  The WifeyMommyPreneur






Here's the script… :)

You:  "Hi I'm (Your Name) from AVON and I'm honoring working women in (YOUR AREA).  Your office/company has been nominated as my office of the week.  I'd like to bring by some goodie bags for all the women that work there.  So how many women work in your office?"

(They will tell you how many in office)

You: "Okay.  Great!  I'll bring them by on (the day you choose).  Is that a good day for you?"

Them: "Sure"

You: "What's your name?" 

Them: (Whatever their name is)

You:  "Okay (their name).  I'll be by on (the day you agreed).  Thank you for your time.  I look forward to meeting you!  Have a great day."





Are you ready to start living life on your own terms?
You can join Avon today and start living the life of your dreams!

Enter REFERENCE CODE: avongirlsrock
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...