Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pucker Up! It's National Lipstick Day!


It's National Lipstick Day!  Yaaaaaaay!

Whaaatt??  Yep!

Women have been wearing lipstick for years and years and years!

Me, personally, if I'm not wearing lipstick I feel like I am naked.  I'm just not myself.  I have to have lipstick on and it has to be bold and bright!  I very, very, rarely rock the nude lip.  But I will if my outfit or mood calls for it!

The video below is from NBC's Today Show and it gives us a quick and entertaining history of women and there lipstick!

Check it out….


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy




And TODAY ONLY if you place an order on my website for $45.00 or more you will receive a FREE EXTRA LASTING LIPSTICK with your order!


Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings!

Monique Mo'Love Bradford~ The WifeyMommyPreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...