Monday, July 28, 2014

How To: Creating invoices for Avon Customers with Tax included


I had someone on my team ask me how to create an invoice with tax included for customers so I decided to do this How-To Video! #Happy Avon!#AvonGirlsRock











Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings!



Monique Mo'Love Bradford ~  The WifeyMommyPreneur  xoxo



Shop AVON online 24/7 at~  www.YourAvon.com/AvonGirlsRock



Make Money With Avon!  Join my team and start your own Avon Business!  
ENTER Reference Code: avongirlsrock

1 comment:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

Stress Relief Tip of the Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...