Friday, September 19, 2014

Full Friday and Still Going~~~



After being up until after 4:00am this morning (on Twitter!) and waking up early to take calls from clients from 8:30am to 10:00am I was in great need of a cup of coffee!

As I was drinking my coffee, my daughter came to me while I was at my desk and gave me the most wonderful present!  She made me a necklace and a cute little jewelry box to put it in.  That really perked me up.  Her sweetness was better than the strongest cup of coffee!


Right after I was off of the phones it was on to getting Lyrical started on her social studies lesson while I started working on lunch, that will also serve as dinner!  :)

     (CHICKEN AND CABBAGE GREENS OVER RICE)
It was yummy, yummy in our tummy!


I went out last night to one of my favorite places as you all know, the 99cent Only Store! I had to pick up some new notebooks for Lyrical's lessons.  


She was very happy with the selection. 



I'm writing this blog post as we take a break from Lyrical's lesson.  Then it's back to Mrs. Mom!  :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday and until next time...

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings~

Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...