Friday, September 12, 2014

Prayer of the day from BibleResources.org

  

When I first began seeking the Lord as an adult in my early 20's I got much of the word from a woman named Betty Miller.  

I was newly married and working as a receptionist at a travel agency in West Los Angeles.  I spent most of my day on the phones and at my desk.  And so... a lot of time on the internet.  ;)

I would visit bible.com every single day and read the daily proverbs devotional and prayer Mrs. Betty Miller posted.  

As a result my relationship with the Lord blossomed!  I had actually come to "know the Lord."  It was and still is the most amazing experience ever.

I thought about how much peace it brought me to ready Mrs. Betty's daily devotions and I went to look for them today and she is no longer located at the bible.com domain her new website address is http://bibleresources.org.  

I won't post her entire devotion, but this is the prayer that today's message ended with.

God bless you and yours!

 Monique Bradford~ The WifeyMommyPreneur

Prayer Devotional for the Day

Dear heavenly Father, I am grateful for the peace that You have given me. Thank You for delivering me from worry and fear, so that I will not fret about the evil in the world. I am also thankful for the guidance You daily give me, so that I can walk in the light of Your ways. I do appreciate Your goodness toward me. Teach me more about Your ways, so that I do not stumble on the path of life. May I shine with Your light, so that others may see my good works and glorify my Father in Heaven. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

Stress Relief Tip of the Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...