Friday, September 12, 2014

Prayer of the day from BibleResources.org

  

When I first began seeking the Lord as an adult in my early 20's I got much of the word from a woman named Betty Miller.  

I was newly married and working as a receptionist at a travel agency in West Los Angeles.  I spent most of my day on the phones and at my desk.  And so... a lot of time on the internet.  ;)

I would visit bible.com every single day and read the daily proverbs devotional and prayer Mrs. Betty Miller posted.  

As a result my relationship with the Lord blossomed!  I had actually come to "know the Lord."  It was and still is the most amazing experience ever.

I thought about how much peace it brought me to ready Mrs. Betty's daily devotions and I went to look for them today and she is no longer located at the bible.com domain her new website address is http://bibleresources.org.  

I won't post her entire devotion, but this is the prayer that today's message ended with.

God bless you and yours!

 Monique Bradford~ The WifeyMommyPreneur

Prayer Devotional for the Day

Dear heavenly Father, I am grateful for the peace that You have given me. Thank You for delivering me from worry and fear, so that I will not fret about the evil in the world. I am also thankful for the guidance You daily give me, so that I can walk in the light of Your ways. I do appreciate Your goodness toward me. Teach me more about Your ways, so that I do not stumble on the path of life. May I shine with Your light, so that others may see my good works and glorify my Father in Heaven. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Booking Buddy is the biggest travel search website, you should use to compare travel deals from all the big travel booking agencies.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...