Wednesday, February 22, 2012

If you could go back in time, would you shoot Adolf Hitler before he killed six million Jews?


I know you're probably wondering why I would do a blog post about this.  Well read on...  :)

Today was definitely one of those days.  I got off to a late start.  But at least I got through all of my daughters lessons and got some work done!  :)

I was supposed to be up early and out to my Tuesday Praisercise class for my workout, but it didn't work out that way, considering I was up until 4:00 AM watching some very interesting videos with my husband.

He's usually up late, considering he's a recording artist.  He comes alive in the night time!  lol  I was off of my computer by 2:00 AM and I just knew that I was gonna get enough rest to make my class, but when I walked into his studio and saw what he was watching I just had to watch along with him.

I couldn't find the videos that we watched where 2 Athiest and 2 Christians had a full on debate about whether or not there is a God, but this is one of the videos that we watched....

"180" Documentary, produced by Living Waters, founded by Ray Comfort in 1974- In the video, Ray asked people if they would shoot Adolf Hitler if they had the chance.  Is Ray advocating vigilantism? 


"In “180” people were asked that if they were back in time, would they shoot Adolf Hitler before he killed six million Jews? Many said they would. But would they also shoot the other Nazi leaders, if they had foreknowledge of what they were about to do? How about Jeffery Dahmer? Would they take him out if they knew that he was going to murder 16 young men? How many murders does someone have to commit to qualify for their vigilantism? In other words, who is calling the shots? I'm not a pacifist, but it's my conviction that we should never take the law into our own hands, and kill anyone." ~ Ray Comfort 






Was that video deep or what!?  I'd love to know what your thoughts are on the subject matter.  Leave me a comment with your thoughts.

Once I find the other videos that we watched with the Athiest vs. Christian debate I will share it here on the blog.  I have to ask the hubby what the heck he was watching.  lol

If you want more information on "180" or Project Heart Changer visit http://heartchanger.com

Always wishing you success in Love and Life and Many, Many Blessings!

Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...