Monday, February 6, 2012

Gmail voice and video chat


Maybe I'm late, or maybe I'm one of the people that just found out about this awesome feature!

I signed up for a Google Voice account today. Do I love it so far? Absolutely!

Not only am I able to call anywhere in the U.S. from my google account at NO charge, but I can also video chat. My favorite feature is the voicemail number. You pick your own number and calls are forwarded to 1 or more of the phones you add to the account and if you don't answer, it is sent to your free google voicemail. Voicemail messages from callers are typed out and sent to your g-mail address. What a great way to keep records of your messages!

Here are some things you can do to get started with Google Voice:
  1. Read transcriptions of voicemails. Watch a video »
  2. Customize which phones ring. Watch a video »
  3. Personalize greetings for different callers. Watch a video »
  4. Make cheap international calls. Watch a video »
  5. Forward SMS to email. Watch a video »
  6. Share voicemails with friends. Watch a video »
  7. Block unwanted callers. Watch a video »
  8. Screen callers before answering. Watch a video »
  9. Access the mobile app on your phone. Watch a video »
  10. Conference call with co-workers. Watch a video »
I used the service for a total of 4 times today and I look forward to wearing this service out!



For more information about Google Voice or to go ahead and get signed up for FREE :) Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...