Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Married Sex Is Better, Ancient Egypt, and Taxes...



No Wordless Wednesday today.  It was more like Wordy Wednesday to me.  I had a day full of lessons and gathering material for my Passion Parties Blog.  Love, love, love the last article I shared; written by Sasha Brown-Worsham, entitled, Seven Reasons Married Sex Is Better.  It was so good.  And soooo true!  :)


Right now I'm blogging from my daughters desktop computer.  She is completely hogging mine, with her Strawberry Shortcake movies on Netflix.  She told me today that she wishes that we could trade computers.  I know why...  Once you go Mac, you'll never go back.  Or want to at least....  


I, myself, am very grateful for this PC right now, as it is allowing me the ability to blog while my computer is off limits.  And I have absolutely no problem with my daughter hogging it right now, because hard work goes rewarded and she worked very hard today and did an awesome job getting through her lessons.


I myself, as teacher mommy, enjoyed our history lesson.  We're learning about what life was like for the Ancient Egyptians that lived along the Nile River.  To further elaborate on the curriculum, we watched the following videos about egyptian life along the Nile river.


This one....

and this one....


and last, but not least, this one....


and can you believe that she sat through all of these videos and didn't want to be bothered.  I don't think that I'm the only one that likes history.  :)


And the most major thing I did today...  Filing our taxes!!  Yaaaaaay!!! It's that time again.  I'm going the do-it-yourself route, with the help or H&R Block of course!  I'm gonna finish filing them before  bed.  I'll give you guys my review of my experience once that's done.  :)


With all of that said... I just wanted to stop in and say hello!! Now, back to the graveyard shift....


Always wishing you success in Love and Life,


Monique Bradford  ~The WifeMommyPreneur









No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...