Monday, June 16, 2014

Being Wifey and Mommy sometimes leaves no time to be entrepreneur.


Anyone who knows me knows that I am an extremely driven person.  I can be a workaholic if you let me.

No two people know this more than my husband and my daughter.  

Since I have started working from home so much has changed for me.

I went from working 50 to 60 hours a week, problem solving and meeting multiple deadlines and managing 15 + employees to full time wife and mother with an internet and a couple of direct marketing businesses on the side.

The reason I say that my businesses are on the side is because I feel like I have no time outside of my roles as wife and mother to put into my online or direct marketing businesses.  Even as I am writing this my daughter stopped me several times.

Now I'm grateful to be able to be home withy family.  I just love to be busy at work.  Interacting with lots of people and being challenged in the workplace.  

I am also a very competitive person.  I love to compete.  But even more than loving to compete,  I love to win.

So now I am challenged with working to find a balance between entrepreneurship and family. 

And I am determined to win.  Both as wife, mommy and business owner.  I can do it!!

And I'll be sure to keep you all updated. :)

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings,

Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur 


1 comment:

  1. There's an incredible new opportunity that is trending online.

    Large companies are paying regular people for sharing their opinions!

    You can earn from $5 to $75 per survey!

    And it's open to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...