Friday, June 6, 2014

CALIFORNIA Love :)



I'm back in California!  Am I happy?  Absolutely!  Like Dorothy from the "Wizard of Oz" says, "There's NO place like home."  And California is home for me.

What did we do as soon as we made it back to California?  Went to the beach of course!  Check us out….

My husband and I on a much needed date night at the Santa Monica Pier :)


My daughter is enjoying being back too.  All she keeps saying is I'm so glad that we came back to California Mommy.  I like it out here.  (I think it's the weather).  :)

Just look at this happy little face!  :))

Another thing that I missed… The coffee houses!  I paid a visit to coffee bean last week and enjoyed the free wifi as I got an extreme coffee high while I got some work done for my "My Pure Pleasure" business.

Of course I took a picture of it and put it on IG (Instagram)!  :)


I also got to celebrate my 11 year wedding anniversary and my 31st birthday with my family.  My anniversary is May 28th and my Birthday is May 29th.  We partied for days!  


This is one of my favorite pics of my husband and I.  I just think it is full of love! And after 11 years we are still madly in love.  :)


We were treated to mexican food at El Cholo in Los Angeles.  The food was wonderful!  And so were the drinks… :)

I had the Carne Asada with Rice and Beans (YUM)!  If you are ever at El Cholo in Los Angeles you have got to try it.


My drink of choice was the Cadillac Margarita.  And let me tell you…  You only need 1 to get you to that very happy place!  :)  It was fabulous!


And here I am…  In that very happy place!  lol

With all of that said, we are all happy to be residents of California once again.  Look forward to lot's of stuff coming up soon!  

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Blessings~~

Monique Mo'Love Bradford
~The WifeyMommyPreneur :)  Xoxo










1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...