Saturday, June 28, 2014

You are the Master of Your Own Life


With that being said...  When it comes to my Avon business, I have to take full responsibility for the failures and successes of my endeavor.

This is not my first run with Avon.  I have started and stopped.  Started and stopped and started again.

I have ruined so many of the opportunities that have been pesented to me, simply by not following through on my commitments with customers and colleagues.  

Not any more.  I have been gaining new Avon customers on a daily basis simply by not letting a day go by without telling someone new about Avon!  

Recently I took my daughter and my niece tossing.  

If you don't know what tossing is, it's the same thing as throwing newspapers.  

You put your Avon brochures in the clear literature bags (they used to be called Clear Doors Hanging Bags) and you toss them in the driveways of residential neighborhoods.  

Here's a picture of my daughter, Lyrical preparing our brochures for tossing...


Needless to say, we all had so much fun tossing.  Children love helping out with Avon.  So if you have children make sure you involve them in your business.  I can bet they will be more that anxious to help.  Lyrical is ready to do it again!

Anyhow...  Until next time...

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and many Blessings,

Monique Mo'Love Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur   Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...