Thursday, June 19, 2014

Do you workout? Because I've been working out!


So this entire week I've been working out on a daily basis.  I'm feeling trimmer and slimmer already.

I've been sweating like a wet dog and it feels so good.  

What workouts have I been doing?

Good question.  Mostly I've been running on the treadmill.  But I have some of the fittest friends on IG and one of them shared this pic (which I totally took a screenshot of and shared immediately).

Here it is…


That's the IG friend who shared it by the way @smittenkitten.  Shout out to you girl!  Thank you again.  These are simple exercises that will help so many people out.

Doing something is better than doing nothing.

I took a sweaty pic of myself the other day and shared it on IG, Facebook and Twitter


It was totally one of those impulse selfies.  Ugh.  I can't stand this pic, but I like to track my progress, plus I'm such a social media addict.  

I downloaded a new app called PumpUpApp It's great for tracking your progress and keeping you motivated!  I recommend you check it out.  :)  And if you do, my user name is WifeyMommyPreneur.  Add me :)  Anyhow, I couldn't not take a shot of my sweaty face to share with the world!

I must say, I love my treadmill!  I'm able to jog and still be on my IPhone.  :) 

This time instead of listening to my Spotify playlists, I watched youtube videos.

I checked out the video below by one of my favorite people, Shanell Cooper-Sykes.


I think she made a great point in her video.  What do you think?  I'll do a follow up blog or video on this topic another time…  Get ready for that.

Then I watched a video by David McGraw that I used to watch everyday when I worked in restaurant management.  Well I really listened to it, considering it's just a pic.  The words are what is most important.  It's down below….


Good one to watch/listen (Watchen) to on a daily basis.  Don't you think?

Anyhow…  I look forward to seeing some great results as I continue to work not only my body out, but my mind out on a daily basis as well.

What do you do on a daily basis to maintain a healthy body and mind?  Let me know.  Drop me a comment down below.  :)

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and many blessings~  

Monique Mo'Love Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur


*Xoxo*

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...