Do you workout? Because I've been working out!


So this entire week I've been working out on a daily basis.  I'm feeling trimmer and slimmer already.

I've been sweating like a wet dog and it feels so good.  

What workouts have I been doing?

Good question.  Mostly I've been running on the treadmill.  But I have some of the fittest friends on IG and one of them shared this pic (which I totally took a screenshot of and shared immediately).

Here it is…


That's the IG friend who shared it by the way @smittenkitten.  Shout out to you girl!  Thank you again.  These are simple exercises that will help so many people out.

Doing something is better than doing nothing.

I took a sweaty pic of myself the other day and shared it on IG, Facebook and Twitter


It was totally one of those impulse selfies.  Ugh.  I can't stand this pic, but I like to track my progress, plus I'm such a social media addict.  

I downloaded a new app called PumpUpApp It's great for tracking your progress and keeping you motivated!  I recommend you check it out.  :)  And if you do, my user name is WifeyMommyPreneur.  Add me :)  Anyhow, I couldn't not take a shot of my sweaty face to share with the world!

I must say, I love my treadmill!  I'm able to jog and still be on my IPhone.  :) 

This time instead of listening to my Spotify playlists, I watched youtube videos.

I checked out the video below by one of my favorite people, Shanell Cooper-Sykes.


I think she made a great point in her video.  What do you think?  I'll do a follow up blog or video on this topic another time…  Get ready for that.

Then I watched a video by David McGraw that I used to watch everyday when I worked in restaurant management.  Well I really listened to it, considering it's just a pic.  The words are what is most important.  It's down below….


Good one to watch/listen (Watchen) to on a daily basis.  Don't you think?

Anyhow…  I look forward to seeing some great results as I continue to work not only my body out, but my mind out on a daily basis as well.

What do you do on a daily basis to maintain a healthy body and mind?  Let me know.  Drop me a comment down below.  :)

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and many blessings~  

Monique Mo'Love Bradford ~ The WifeyMommyPreneur


*Xoxo*

Comments

  1. You could be eligible to receive a Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

Popular Posts