Monday, July 11, 2011

How To Start A Blog For FREE: Blogger and Wordpress (The Basics)


So I was asked for help on creating a blog today by one of my Facebook friends.  The good news about creating a blog is that it is so easy to do these days and even better, you can start a blog for FREE.  The blog you are on right now (MY BLOG) is a Google Blogger Blog.  I love this blog, because I am able to dress it up with all of my affiliate program links and pictures and all that good stuff.  I've become comfortable with blogger, so, naturally I recommend it to others.  Here is a video on how to set up your own blogger blog.



Now... Wordpress is another good Free blogging platform.  I do have a wordpress blog, but I haven't taken the time to do much blogging on it.  Now that I'm thinking about it... I have to get over there to build that blog up.  I would definitely advise you to check it out so that you can choose weather or not you want to use blogger or wordpress.  I couldn't find a good video on youtube on how to create a wordpress account, because everyone was trying to market their product or webpage on their vidoes... Whatever happened to Free Help!  Anywho...  Here is the link straight from WordPress: http://learn.wordpress.com/get-started/  They provide videos to help you get started!

Good luck!

To your blogging success,

Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur  Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...