How To Start A Blog For FREE: Blogger and Wordpress (The Basics)


So I was asked for help on creating a blog today by one of my Facebook friends.  The good news about creating a blog is that it is so easy to do these days and even better, you can start a blog for FREE.  The blog you are on right now (MY BLOG) is a Google Blogger Blog.  I love this blog, because I am able to dress it up with all of my affiliate program links and pictures and all that good stuff.  I've become comfortable with blogger, so, naturally I recommend it to others.  Here is a video on how to set up your own blogger blog.



Now... Wordpress is another good Free blogging platform.  I do have a wordpress blog, but I haven't taken the time to do much blogging on it.  Now that I'm thinking about it... I have to get over there to build that blog up.  I would definitely advise you to check it out so that you can choose weather or not you want to use blogger or wordpress.  I couldn't find a good video on youtube on how to create a wordpress account, because everyone was trying to market their product or webpage on their vidoes... Whatever happened to Free Help!  Anywho...  Here is the link straight from WordPress: http://learn.wordpress.com/get-started/  They provide videos to help you get started!

Good luck!

To your blogging success,

Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur  Xoxo

Comments

  1. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook "Fight Against Child Abuse" Movement

Importance Of Kegel Exercises, What Ben Wa Balls Are, and How To Use Them

LinkWithin: Related Post Widget For Your Blog