Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sri Lanka's Killing Fields by Channel 4 [Full video]

This is the kind of stuff that makes me, as a mother want to go get my daughter out of her bed and hold her as she sleeps...Makes me, as a wife want to tell and show my husband how much I love him. Makes me, as a daughter and grand-daughter want to call my Mother, Father and Grandparents and say"I love you and thank you for all you've done for me". Makes me, as a sister want to call my brothers and sister and let them know how much I love them and I'm so glad that we're related!  Makes me, as a friend want you to know that I appreciate your friendship and may the Lord Bless you and your families!  


Appreciate Life and Those Who Love You!


Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT! :)

How To Activate Your Follow Button On FACEBOOK in 2022!

If you are using Facebook for business then you definitely want to have your Follow Button activated.  It's an easy way for others to f...