Sri Lanka's Killing Fields by Channel 4 [Full video]

This is the kind of stuff that makes me, as a mother want to go get my daughter out of her bed and hold her as she sleeps...Makes me, as a wife want to tell and show my husband how much I love him. Makes me, as a daughter and grand-daughter want to call my Mother, Father and Grandparents and say"I love you and thank you for all you've done for me". Makes me, as a sister want to call my brothers and sister and let them know how much I love them and I'm so glad that we're related!  Makes me, as a friend want you to know that I appreciate your friendship and may the Lord Bless you and your families!  


Appreciate Life and Those Who Love You!


Monique Bradford ~The WifeyMommyPreneur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook "Fight Against Child Abuse" Movement

Importance Of Kegel Exercises, What Ben Wa Balls Are, and How To Use Them

LinkWithin: Related Post Widget For Your Blog